GENERAL RULES FOR VENDORS:
- Vendors will be able to distribute information regarding the services and/or items that are offered. NO SALES OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Vendors will be allowed to set-up at 8:00am. No vendors will be able to set-up after 10:30am.
- Vendors will be allowed to choose their own space. No blockages/obstructions of park entry way(s), park facility doorways or parade activity tents and/or areas will be allowed. All cars remaining in areas designated as NO PARKING AREAS after set-up time of 10:30am risk a towing fee at vehicle owner’s expense.
- Vendors are required to supply their own power source if needed.
- Vendors are responsible for removing their own trash.
- This event is family based, if any literature or giveaways are deemed inappropriate you will be asked to remove those items.
- Vendors are encouraged to assign someone from their organization to obtain food and beverages for the business/group/organization from the food court.
VENDOR SPACE RENTAL FEES
- Non-for-profits must provide their own set-up which includes a table & chairs.
- THERE WILL BE A NON-REFUNDABLE $200.00 FEE FOR ALL ORGANIZATIONS EXCEPT NON FOR-PROFITS
- One table & two chairs will be provided for all fee paying organizations.
The Englewood Back to School Parade is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.