REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO APPLY:
- FORMS ARE DUE ON SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2020.
- There is no cost associated with applying for the royal court. All chosen candidates attire for parade day will be purchased for them and candidates will get to keep their attire.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, a community leader, or the principal of the school you attend.
- Complete application and essay requirement (essay must accompany the application).
- All individuals chosen will be notified on Monday, July 13, 2020 to set up an interview with the parade committee.
- The interview will last 10 minutes. You must wear appropriate business attire (no jeans cut-offs etc).
DESCRIPTION OF ROYAL COURT:
- King & Queen of Englewood (Ages 15-17).
- Prince & Princess of Englewood (Ages 10-14).
- Jr. Prince & Jr. Princess of Englewood (Ages 5-9).
- Ages 5-17 years old.
- Reside in and is a student of a school in Englewood or is a youth of a business, church or organization that is located in the Englewood community.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
- Represent the Englewood Back to School Parade community functions as requested by Parade Committee.
- Must be able to attend public and media functions for the month preceding the parade.
- Will assist in the distribution of in-kind donations during parade finale at Ogden Park.